Friday, August 14, 2009

Pedal to the Point only hours away...

Well, tomorrow morning at 7am starts this year's annual MS150 Pedal to the Point bike tour, a 150 mile bike ride between Berea, Ohio and Sandusky, Ohio over the course of two days. (And to think I COULD have been sailing Lake Erie as a crewman aboard the US Brig Niagara for three weeks instead...but I digress.)

This year, I am going to try the 25 mile extension on Day 1 of the tour, making Saturday's total 100 miles (instead of the usual 75). Sunday is still 75 miles. To be honest, I'm not sure why they don't have a 25 mile extension on Day 2, that way they could have a special "200 Mile Club" or something. Perhaps I will suggest it.

Regardless, it's the best weekend of the year and all for a great cause. Check back here soon for post-tour comments and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment