Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tops in the Biz

If you are in the market for a new bike, check out Century Cycles in Medina, Ohio (http://centurycycles.com/). Great selection and an awesome staff make this shop the pick of the litter.



I bought my 2009 Giant Defy Alliance back in April and the CC gang did not disappoint. In fact, I was so impressed with their service and cycle knowledge that I recently dropped off my 18+ year old Raleigh Peak for a complete overhaul. I was actually going to 'decommission' this bike as it was on it's last leg, but the old girl was good to me and I felt she deserved another crack at life. Thus far, she's had a new cassette installed, new crankset, chain, brakes, cables, and a thorough scrubdown. I hear she is cleaning up nicely and I plan to pick her up August 10th. Looking forward to seeing my 'friend' up and riding like new!

Also, check out the Century Cycles website for some great evening Towpath rides. As soon as the Peak is back in action, I plan to break her in on one of those night time rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment